FLIR D-348: Multi-Sensor Thermal Security Camera in Network
The FLIR D-348 9mm thermal security camera with a 320x240 resolution and 48° × 39° field of view lets you see intruders and other threats to your facility’s security clearly in total darkness and bad weather.
The FLIR D-348 9mm outdoor dome enclosure provides precision pan/tilt control while providing fully programmable scan patterns, radar slew-to-cue, and slew-to-alarm functionality.
The FLIR D-348 thermal imaging security cameras is configured for both IP and serial networks.
The D-348 systems deploys a 320 × 240 thermal imager with a day/night 36X zoom color CCD camera. FLIR’s D-348 thermal multi-sensor security dome camera is the perfect replacement for legacy dome cameras and provide clear, 24/7 imaging capability in an attractive, discrete dome-style enclosure.
Benefits of FLIR D-Series Thermal Security Cameras
- High-quality 24/7 thermal video security converage
- Broad range of lenses available for the thermal camera:
9mm / 13mm / 19mm / 35mm
- Fields of view from 48 degrees to 13 degrees
- Day/Night 36X zoom color CCD camera
- Simultaneous visible-light and thermal video outputs ensure
optimal imaging performance in a wide variety of conditions
- Precision, rugged outdoor dome enclosure provides 360°
continuous pan and +45° to -180° tilt for uninterrupted coverage
- Auto Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) built in for
optimal image quality across all scene conditions
- Open IP standards for plug-anD-play integration and
configuration in digital networks
- Multiple channels of streaming digital video available
in H.264, MPEG-4, or M-JPEG formats
- FLIR Sensor Manager single-device version included