FLIR Voyager II / Voyager III Maritime Thermal Imaging Camera
- Pan/Tilt Multi-Sensor Thermal Camera with Zoom
- 2x 320x240 Resolution
High Performance Thermal & Visible Imaging System
The Voyager is powerful multi sensor thermal imaging system for maritime navigation and security. It employs Foveus, a powerful image presentation concept found in human vision.
Active Gyro-Stabilization Provides Steady Imagery
Cruise with Maritime Thermal Imaging!
Would you spend more time on the water if darkness and poor visibility didn’t matter? The Voyager multi-sensor thermal imaging camera system lets you see floating debris, outcroppings of land, channel markers, and other boats in total darkness and bad weather, allowing you to navigate with confidence day and night.
- With 4× optical zoom and 15x total zoom Voyager II / Voyager III lets you see even farther at night.
- Powerful, long-range daylight/lowlight color TV camera with 26× optical zoom, and 312× total zoom, allows you to identify other boats and monitor activity onshore from farther away.
- Active gyro-stabilization provides steady imagery, even in rough seas; this is critical for getting the most out of Voyager II / Voyager III’s long-range imaging capability.
- Radar Tracking feature allows operators to use the Voyager II / Voyager III to identify and track specified radar returns, enhancing vessel safety in low visibility conditions.
- Internet remote control feature lets you operate your Voyager II / Voyager III from any location in the world with a suitable internet connection, so you can check on your boat even when you’re away.
- Expanded interface capability lets Voyager II / Voyager III work hand-in-hand with your other marine electronics.
Voyager III Only
- Automatic video tracking system
The Voyager III comes with a FLIR developed video tracking system. The user can select a given target. Selecting and engaging in tracking mode is easily done by the touch of a button. Once the tracker is engaged, the Voyager III will follow the object as long as it can be seen. The tracking systems works with both the thermal and visual camera.
- Temperature indication
The Voyager III provides information on hot areas in the thermal images. Pixels that exceed the user programmed threshold will appear colored on the screen. A user can for example decide to have all parts of the image that are above 100 ºC appear in a different color. When the thermal camera is completely zoomed out, when it is in the wide field of view, it will display the temperature of the center of the image on the left of the thermal image.
Voyager II Joystick Control Unit (JCU)
The ergonomic Voyager II joystick control unit provides push-button access to all critical system functions, an on-screen menus system for camera configuration, and smooth, effortless control, even in rough seas.
Voyager III Joystick Control Unit (JCU)
The ergonomic Voyager controller provides ready access to all critical system functions and smooth, effortless control, even in rough seas.
Voyager Set Up