FLIR A320 Tempscreen
FIXED-MOUNT THERMAL CAMERA FOR ELEVATED SKIN TEMPERATURE SCREENING
The FLIR A320 Tempscreen camera is preconfigured for monitoring individuals to find temperature deviations or elevated skin temperature, including difference temperature alarms with a dynamically updated reference temperature. This temperature measurement solution offers built-in analysis, alarm functionality, and autonomous communication using standard protocols. The FLIR A320 Tempscreen also has features and functions to build distributed single- or multi-camera solutions utilizing standard Ethernet hardware and software protocols.
Monitor Critical Areas
INDUSTRY-STANDARD COMMUNICATION PROTOCOLS
The A320 Tempscreen is Ethernet/IP and Modbus TCP compliant, so it can easily share analysis and alarm results to a programmable logic controller (PLC).
WIDE RANGE OF ALARM AND ANALYSIS OPTIONS
Offering extensive analysis and alarm functionality, including a dynamic updated reference temperature (visualized by the isotherm).
MULTI-CAMERA SOFTWARE INCLUDED
The A320 Tempscreen comes complete with FLIR IP Config and a FLIR IR Monitor for multi-camera configurations.
SMART MEASUREMENT, ANALYSIS, AND ALARMS
FLIR A320 Tempscreen offers a range of smart features for detecting temperature deviations
• Screen individuals and set color or sound alarms to go off when the average temperature is exceeded by a specific amount, e.g. +1°C
• Reduce false alarms with dynamically updated reference temperatures, visualized by the isotherm
• Use alarm function to trigger automatic dispatch of analysis results, thermal images, and more
EASY INTEGRATION WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS
Loaded with industry-standard communications protocols for immediate use with existing networks
• Easily share analysis and alarm results to a programmable logic controller (PLC) thanks to Ethernet/IP and Modbus TCP compliance
• Build distributed single- or multi-camera solutions using standard Ethernet hardware and software protocols
• Comes complete with FLIR IP Config and a FLIR IR Monitor for multi-camera configurations
SUPERIOR IMAGE QUALITY AND SENSITIVITY
FLIR is committed to providing the thermal imagery and measurement accuracy needed to make informed decisions
• Produce crisp, 320 × 240 pixel radiometric images that you can stream over Ethernet or store as JPEGs
• In screening mode, measure skin temperatures with an accuracy of ±0.5°C (±0.9°F) at 37°C (98.6°F)
• Automatic motor focus helps to improve temperature measurement accuracy
|What's In The Box||
The camera package includes the following: