- Field of view (FoV): 25°(H) × 19°(V) (18mm lens), 6.4°(H) × 4.9°(V) (74mm lens) /li>
- IR resolution: 320 × 240 (76,800) pixels
- Thermal resolution/NETD: <25 mk at 30°C (86°F)
- Spatial resolution (IFoV): 1.4 mrad/pixel
- Image frequency: 30 Hz
- Focal plane array/spectral range: Uncooled microbolometer / 7 - 8.5 μm
- Detector pitch: 25 μm
FIXED GAS FIND IR CAMERA
The FLIR GF77a is the first uncooled autonomous leak detection camera from FLIR designed specifically to visualize methane gas. This affordable, fixed-camera solution provides upstream and midstream gas processors, producers, or operators the features they need to continuously monitor for potentially dangerous, invisible methane leaks. Small and lightweight, the FLIR GF77a is packed with FLIR-patented features, such as High Sensitivity Mode (HSM), for improved gas visualization. The GF77a can help oil and gas companies maintain valuable capital equipment, avoid product loss, meet emissions reduction metrics, and ensure safer work practices.
Continuous, autonomous methane gas detection
AFFORDABLE FIXED OGI SOLUTION
Offers industry-leading features for continuous monitoring applications including High Sensitivity Mode, remote motorized focus, and open architecture for third-party integration.
• Increase leak detectability by activating FLIR-patented High Sensitivity Mode (HSM)
• Remote motorized focus ensures a crisp image and measurement accuracy for objects at different distances
• See more with dual-streaming capabilities from thermal plus built-in digital cameras
• Simple third-party integration thanks to open architecture
VISUALIZE INDUSTRIAL GASES
Spectrally-filtered to detect methane gases, improving worker safety and leak location identification with fewer in-person inspections.
• Continuously monitor for methane emissions so you can begin repairs immediately
• Visualize gases in specified spectrum while also reducing false negatives of gases that absorb in another wavelength
• Temperature-calibrated for added use in thermography, fire detection, and worker safety
• Install multiple units across a facility to maximize leak detection with fewer in-person inspections
RTSP, GigE and ONVIF compliant, the GF77a offers flexibility to meet many industrial communication needs and connects to a network for continuous leak detection.
• Connects to a network for continuous, autonomous leak detection
• RTSP and GigE compliant for flexibility to meet many industrial communication needs
• ONVIF compliant to ease integration with standard security and NVR solutions
• Compressed radiometric image streaming saves network bandwidth and allow multiple outputs simultaneously